|
|
Don't miss the point. OP's over.
OP is finally over. I'm totally happy abt it. I did a bad job, but i wont think abt it anymore. The thing was, Ms Joyce Teo was super nice to me. She smiled at me all the time and she din smile at anyone else. And she smiled this super happy smile when she called my name for Q&A. Than she asked a qn i dunno how 2 answer. It was something i did NO research on and dunno AT ALL.no clue. so... i crapped. And i did a lousy job crapping. I am a goner. I sat down and crumpled my face. AW Geez. Gone. Just like that... i tot my presentation was alright and now i have to do this to ruin my chances of a good mark. GONE.
Aiya. wadeva. It's over. That's the point. Went to Pizza Hut with Kai Leng, Xin Ru, Laura and Yvonne after OP to eat lunch... and we ate and ate and ate... a stuffed crust pizza + 1 regular pizza + 1 Hut's platter + soup + drinks. Than me and Xin Ru went to TM to watch movie, Princess Diaries 2, it was a fun movie, total fairy tale and very very cute. Xin Ru liked it quite a lot. I loved it. I really really need fairy tales in my life. Next we went to eat some snacks at Orange Julius, followed by a visit to Challenger and This Fashion. I also saw this boutique at TM with some nice clothes for Prom. Saw a very nice skirt and top and when i tried it on, i think i look like some dancer/ballerina. I dunno whether that's good or bad, so i din buy. but prob will end up buying if i don come across something nicer. The outfit gave me that kinda sweet girly look lo. Wadz new rite? I always portray the SAME image, even in my sch U. The visit to Challenger was fun, we were looking thru all the PC games and discussing how we don't understand why guys like games like CS where u turn and turn and make yourself giddy. Plus, you kill pple. Then we saw this "interesting" looking game called "红楼梦", which later we realised was actually "红楼续梦". It's abt the 红楼梦 cast in an afterlife... like after 贾宝玉 转世. Quite funny... Maybe shld include that game into LEP syllabus. haha... So that's how we wasted an entire day, at Tampines Interchange. Walking around. But we talked a lot la, and i told Xin Ru all abt my NY days. Haha. But that's another story. So long... OP's over. that's all that matters now. Joyce at 10:34 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||